A Brief History of the Ministry
B A Purpose Statement (Why the Ministry exists)
C Vision and Mission (Preferred future state)
D Statement of Faith (What we believe)
E Our Values (What makes us who we are)
F Membership (How people join the Ministry)
Brief HistoryEph 3:20
The CTIM is founded by Pastor K.O Agbabokha, Epistle Godwin Adugba& Pastor Marian Agbabokha in 2017, it is a non-denominational and a nonprofit Ministry. It aims at bringing to the consciousness of every christian the power of the HolySpirit within them, building a spirit of excellence in youths, preaching the word (Rhema) to all the people of the world through Communicative & Demonstrative Ministry. CTIM has a school (Christian Academy), CTIM Church Directory, Christianity Today Newspaper, Circle for the Needy but to mention a few. Its head office is in Abuja, an office in Jos, Lagos with other Regional and sub-regional offices.
The purpose of this set of guidelines is to ensure that the Ministry has an operational format for CTIM. The Bible states: “let all things be done decently and in order.” (1 Corinthians 14:40). As a believer you are already a member of the lords body, which is his church. When you are born of the spirit, you became part of the family of God and now have a relationship with all other Christians; they are your brothers and sisters in the lord. For by one spirit are we all baptized into one body (1corth 12:13). The lord church is often referred to as the invisible church” Jesus spoke of this body when he said, “I will build my church’ (Mathew 16:18). It transcends all human relationship and denominational boundaries
Is to unifypeople without counting the cost, especially Christiansbringing them to the consciousness and awareness of the power of the Holy Spirit, breeding a spirit of Excellence and spread the word of God worldwide.
- To inform, unite and inspire Christians worldwide under one umbrella
- To reach out to all Christian leaders in Nigeria, Africa and the world soliciting their help for young upcoming Christians as Ministers contributing to the propagation of the word(Rhema) and building a spirit of Excellence
- To help young people get jobs or startup & sustain their businesses
- To reach out to Prisoners who have been incaserated for minor offences but with no one to assist and offer legal assistance .
- To start a Christian Bank.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible to be inspired and the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
We believe that there is one God; eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in the blessed hope of His personal, visible future return to this earth to receive to Himself His Blood-bought Church, that it may be with Him forever.
We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
We believe that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for one’s personal salvation.
We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, with evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to Believers who ask for it.
We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Holy life.
We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
We believe in water baptism by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
Friends, I urge you to stay on the Fight 4Faith, II Corinthians 5:7 says “we walk by faith and not by sight”. God has given you all the provisions to make it. The provisions are found in His Word. God is faithful and He promises never to leave you or forsake you. Yes! You can depend on Him! Trust God with your life and you will always be on the right path. If you would like to make Jesus Lord over your life at this very moment, please call us 08092010075.
Our Values(What makes us who we are)
CTIM is a results-based, truth and solution-seeking outreach ministry that solely embraces the Word of God for the basis of existence and survival. It’s that simple.
As Believers, our inheritance is that we deal with every circumstance not through our own natural abilities or understanding, but to operate by faith in God.
Membership (How people join the Ministry)
- We have a website where you can join us in the propagation of God’s word
- We meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month (Mentorship/Prayers)
- Our emails and websites are available for you to reach us
- You can call us day or Night
- YOUTH CAMP- we bring youths and encourage them to build a spirit of excellence by the power of the holy spirit. (August)
- INTERDENOMINATIONAL MINISTERS CONVENTION – we believe in the growth of the body of Jesus and encourage all Ministers to unite and support each other in winning souls for the Kingdom of God (October)
- TOWN HALL MEETINGS – we meet on the 3rd Thursday of every month to encourage each other in our daily walk with God
- CTIM MENTORING FELLOWSHIP – we meet also on the 3rd Thursday of every month to discuss practical Christian survival tools with artisans, students, private employees & Civil servants
- IPGAA- This is an International Award CTIM gives to political leaders who have supported the growth of the body of Christ
Pst. Marian Agbabokha